Call Us : 1-866-417-9719
HP Officejet 5741 Printer Support
Install HP Printers Software
Troubleshoot Eprint Services
PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE
When you log a call with us either through email or phone one of our trained technicians will respond immediately, and provide remote support. We are dedicated to resolving and reducing all technical faults effectively and provide various support options to suit your needs and budget.
HP Officejet 5741 GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print is a free service that allows you to print documents and photos securely from any mobile or network-connected device (such as a computer, phone, tablet, or other mobile device) to your printer.You do not need to download any drivers or software from the HP website to print with Google Cloud Print.
Only those HP Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
HP Officejet 5741 AIR PRINT
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution included with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later mobile operating systems.iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users can print wirelessly to any ePrint-enabled HP printer that is connected to the same local wireless network. Most HP printers released in 2010 and later support AirPrint.
HP Officejet 5741
Here is the HP Printer Support and HP printer specifications:
|optimized dpi resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200|
|Copy resolution||300 x 300 dpi in black, up to 600 x 600 dpi in color.|
|Automatic 2-sided printing||Helps save money and conserve resources.|
|Built-in memory||128 MB|
|Energy Star Certification||Yes|
|Print speed black ISO laser comparable||Up to 12 ppm.|
|Print speed black draft||Up to 22 ppm.|
|Print speed color ISO laser comparable||Up to 8 ppm.|
|Print speed color draft||Up to 21 ppm.|
|First page out black:||As fast as 18 sec.|
|First page out color:||As fast as 22 sec.|
|Recommended monthly page volume:||300 to 400 pages.|
|Paper handling input, standard||125 sheet main input tray, 15 sheet photo tray, 25-sheet ADF.|
|Paper handling output, standard:||25-sheet output tray.|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF.|
|Scan resolution, optical||1200 dpi.|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25%−400%.|
|Fax resolution:||Black (best): Up to 300 x 311 dpi; Color (best): 200 x 208 dpi; Black (standard): 98 x 208 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 208 dpi.|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited phone support.|
HP OJ 5741 Connecting your HP Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
USB Setup of Wireless
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended).
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer.
HP OJ 5741 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display.
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
- Run from the Printer's control panel.
- On the Printer's control panel, navigate to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to Settings.
- Select the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions till the Connection Option window displays.
- In Connection type Wizard select Wireless or Ethernet as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)".
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.
HP OJ 5741 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode.
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode.
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method.
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model. Press the WPS button on the Router.
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printers Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Networks name from the list or add Networks name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP OJ 5741 USB Setup
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later).
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter.
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Does not use a static IP address.
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode.
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported.
Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website.
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers.
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer.
123 hp printer support is a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The 'HP' trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for.
123 hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.