Call Us : 1-866-417-9719
HP Officejet 100 Printer Support
HP printer support & ePrint Service
Printer Installation & Troubleshooting
Support to 100+ Multi Brand Printers by certified Engineers
PRINTER SUPPORT SERVICE
When you log a call with us either through email or phone one of our trained technicians will respond immediately, and provide remote support. We are dedicated to resolving and reducing all technical faults effectively and provide various support options to suit your needs and budget.
GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
Google Cloud Print is a free service that allows you to print documents and photos securely from any mobile or network-connected device (such as a computer, phone, tablet, or other mobile device) to your printer.You do not need to download any drivers or software from the HP website to print with Google Cloud Print.
Only those HP Printers having ePrint capability supports ePrint option. Printers should be connected to Internet either through Wi-Fi/Ethernet to support ePrint option, and USB option is not supported by ePrint. A periodic update of firmware is required for enhanced using of Web Services (ePrint).
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution included with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later mobile operating systems.iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users can print wirelessly to any ePrint-enabled HP printer that is connected to the same local wireless network. Most HP printers released in 2010 and later support AirPrint.
Connecting your HP Wireless Printer
- A temporary USB connection is required from printer to computer
- Follow the instructions to connect and configure the printer's wireless connection.
- Connect and disconnect the USB cable when prompted by the software.
USB Setup of Wireless
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- In Connection type Wizard select USB as the preferred connection type.
- Then select Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)
- The software would automatically discover your wireless setting and your printer should be ready.
- Note: If this is your first printer installation, the software might be unable to find the printer network. Browse through the instructions to create a wireless connection to the printer
Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure that your printer has a touch display
- Ensure that you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2)
- Run from the Printer's control panel
- On the Printer's control panel, navigate to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to Settings
- Select the Wireless Setup wizard
- Follow the on-screen instructions till the Connection Option window displays
- In Connection type Wizard select Wireless or Ethernet as the preferred connection type.
- Then select "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)"
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
WPS has two modes to connect devices together over a wireless connection. One is called "pushbutton" and the other is called "PIN". This setup details the pushbutton mode.
- Ensure that your printer and wireless router supports WPS pushbutton mode.
- Wireless router must have a physical WPS pushbutton available.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Connecting your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS Pushbutton method.
- Enable the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Note: Kindly check printer manual to locate this function as it may differ from model to model. Press the WPS button on the Router.
- Note: This has to be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
- Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer's Control Panel.
- Choose your Wireless Network's name from the list or add Network's name manually.
- Enter your password.
- Note: Password is Case-sensitive.
- Your printer should be ready by now, if not find the issue by printing the Wireless network report.
HP Wireless AutoConnect allows you to connect your printer to your wireless network automatically without having to connect any cables or enter your wireless network settings such as your network name or password.
- Computer with Windows (Vista or later), Mac (OSX 10.6 or Later).
- Wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter.
- Connected to your 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Does not use a static IP address.
- Your printer is in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode.
- 5.0GHz Connection is not supported.
Software Installation Procedure
- Log on to HP Official Website.
- Select your printer model.
- Download either Basic Drivers or Full feature Software and Drivers.
- Install the Software and choose HP Auto Wireless Connect option to configure printer and computer automatically to the same network.
- Note: Internet might get disconnected temporarily during the above process.
- You can start using your printer.
123 hp printer support is a third party Service and Support provider for computer hardware, peripherals, and software issues. We do not have any tie-up or merger with any hardware or software companies. The 'HP' trademarks, logos, images, brands mentioned on this site are just to furnish information, and we are not associated with HP by any means. We are involved only in Support Services, and we do not provide any warranty for the third-party products and services that we provide support for.
123 hp printer support reserves all rights to change its Disclaimer Policy any time without any prior information. We ask you to visit our website time to time and be updated.
Connect With Us Any Time Anywhere - Toll Free Click To Call